Find out all the latest news from Citroën in the WRC on our social networks and discover the results of our two crews: Sébastien Ogier / Julien Ingressia and Esapekka Lappi / Janne Ferm in C3 WRC.
FINAL PROVISIONAL STANDINGS
1. Neuville / Gilsoul (Hyundai i20 WRC) 3:22:59.0
2. Ogier / Ingrassia +40.3
7. Lappi / Ferm +2:09.1
DRIVERS' WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
1. Thierry Neuville – 82 points
2. Sébastien Ogier – 80 points
6. Esapekka Lappi – 26 points
MANUFACTURERS' WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
1. Hyundai WRT – 114 points
2. Citroën Total WRT – 102 points
3. Toyota Gazoo Racing – 98 points
Sébastien and Julien claimed their fifth win in Mexico, after they previously secured victories in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2018.
It’s also the third time in as many rounds in 2019 that Citroën Total World Rally Team has finished on one of the top two steps of the podium.
C3 WRC has also made its mark at this event, despite its reputation as a particularly demanding rally due to the high temperatures and extreme altitudes.